Enter our competition to win an exclusive 2-night break in the Lake District plus FREE entry for one year to any of the Cumbria’s Living Heritage attractions:
- Enjoy a two-night break, including breakfast at luxury Askham Hall, near Penrith*
- Lunch at the acclaimed Forest Side Hotel & Restaurant, Grasmere cooked by award-winning chef Kevin Tickle*
- A pass allowing FREE entry into any of Cumbria’s Living Heritage attractions, valid for 12 months.
To be in with a chance of winning simply identify the 15 Cumbria’s Living Heritage attractions featured on the front cover of our Guide and pictured above the form below. Simply enter your name, email address and answers below to be in with a chance to win.
*Restrictions apply, please see website for details and must be used before the 31st October 2017. The closing date for prize draw entries is 30th June 2017.
Cumbria’s Living Heritage is offering you the chance to win a 2-night heritage themed break to the Lake District worth over £500.
The prize includes 2 nights bed and breakfast for 2 people at luxury Askham Hall, lunch for 2 people at the award winning Forest Side hotel and restaurant in Grasmere and FREE entry into Cumbria’s Living Heritage attractions for 12 months.
A stunning grade I listed Pele Tower dating back to the 13th century, Askham Hall has recently been transformed from a stately family home into a unique and contemporary stylish retreat and restaurant. With 15 en-suite bedrooms, an outdoor heated pool, spa, dining rooms, grade II listed gardens and Kitchen Garden Café, it is luxurious and full of charm.
Sample head chef Kevin Tickle’s ‘Bait Menu’ at the multi-award winning Forest Side, Grasmere and see why it has been listed as amongst the UK’s top restaurant. To find out more visit www.theforestside.com (*please note drinks are not included).
With over 34 different attractions Cumbria’s Living Heritage offer quirky and extraordinary things to see and do across Cumbria. Enjoy FREE entry into our castles, gardens, great houses, churches and museums and discover locations associated with William Wordsworth, Beatrix Potter and Donald Campbell. Unearth the legend of the Luck of Muncaster, sample award winning marmalade or discover Cumbria’s famous battles and military past. You can also learn about 17th century Radish Feast and the Arthurian Legend of Sir Gawain and The Greene Knights, whilst stepping into the shoes of a 19th century bobbin maker and meeting servants from the 1770s.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Competition ends on 30/06/2017 and the winner will be notified by email within 7 days of competition close.
- The prize is non- transferable, there is no cash alternative, and the 2 nights’ accommodation are available on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday only.
- Lunch is available on Wednesday or Thursday only.
- Any costs incurred for travel to and from the Lake District must be covered by the prize winner. Please contact Askham Hall and Forest Side to check availability before making any travel arrangements.
- The prize must be taken by 31 October 2017. Cumbria’s Living Heritage reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. By entering the competition, you hereby agree to Cumbria’s Living Heritage using this information to contact you for marketing purposes. Any future communication from Cumbria’s Living Heritage will include a link allowing you to unsubscribe from future communication at any time.